I have an employer account, but I would like to search for a job
You're currently registered as an employer.
You'll need to create a jobseeker account in order to search and apply for jobs.
Please follow these steps:
- From your mobile device:
- If you're already logged in, Go to Profile, click on Log out (at the bottom of the screen)
- Open your app again and click on Get a Job on the homepage
- Choose to continue with your login details (Email, Facebook or Google)
- Go to Create Profile and configure your new account
- From our website:
- Click here or copy and paste this link into your browser → https://jobtoday.com/app/auth/login
- Click on "Register"
- Choose to continue with your login details (Email or Facebook)
- Configure your new account
Once you have created your jobseeker account you can apply to all the jobs you find interesting.
Please keep in mind that our website doesn't have all the features that we have on our app. If you encounter issues on the website, we recommend you to log into JOB TODAY from the app on your mobile device 😃
If you give us your permission, we can delete the account you have as an employer: get in touch!