Why has my jobseeker account been blocked?
You can't log in to your JOB TODAY jobseeker account if it has been blocked.
It might be due to the fact that it does not comply with our Terms and Conditions ❌
If, in addition to your jobseeker account, you have an employer account:
⭕ Remember that we do not allow:
- Multilevel, Network Marketing
- Catalogue sales with or without initial investment
- Betting, Forex, Cryptocurrency, etc.
- Jobs offering a partnership, collaboration or franchisee
- Jobs that require upfront payments (e.g. renting premises for work)
- Jobs without payment
- Jobs with sexual or inappropriate content
- Creation of multiple accounts
⭕ In the job ads we do not accept:
- Unclear job descriptions, lacking details, content, sense or the job role in the title
- Publishing your contact details
- Discrimination on grounds of appearance, age, gender and others
- Rude or abusive language
Our goal is to facilitate the communication between employers and candidates for the purpose of finding a job and hiring staff. Therefore, we do not accept ads that are not for jobs.
If you think your account has been blocked by mistake, please get in touch!