How can I get an invoice for my purchase?
If you have made a purchase through the app, you can request an invoice directly from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
To get an invoice, please follow these steps:
📱 For iOS users
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com and sign in using your Apple ID and password
- Click Invoices (please note: a receipt may not be available yet if the purchase is recent)
- Click on the JOB TODAY invoice that you need from the list
- Scroll down to see an option to resend a receipt to your email.
📱 For Android users
- Sign in with your Google Account login details at payments.google.com
- Click on the transaction you want an invoice for
- Scroll to the bottom of the transaction details and click Download VAT invoice
- If applicable, enter the requested information such as full address and/or Tax ID
- Click Save
- Click on the link that appears to download your invoice
🖥️ If you signed up from our Website
An invoice is automatically generated and sent to the email address you registered with, and it always arrives 2-3 days after the purchase has been made. Please ensure to check your junk/spam inbox as it sometimes goes straight there.
Please note that before submitting a payment, you are asked for company name, address and VAT number (if applicable). These details will be displayed on your invoice and cannot be changed.
If you can't find the invoice for your purchase made on our website, please get in touch. 🤗