What are the rules when posting a job?
All jobs on the JOB TODAY platform must fulfil the following requirements:
- The offer must be described clearly
- The offer must be associated with a real company
- The offer must not contain inappropriate or discriminatory content
- The offer must not imply an income below National Minimum Wage;
- The offer must not involve private employment or offers from individuals.
In case our moderation system suspects that the requirements above have been breached, your account will be temporarily suspended and we may ask you for your full company details to verify your account.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.