How do I close a job?
When you close a job post, it will move from to your list of closed jobs. Candidates will no longer be able to apply to this job.
The job will no longer appear in the feed. However, it will be visible to all those who have saved the link, have saved it in their favourite Jobs or have applied to it, but it will appear in grey as Closed.
You will not lose the candidates you have shortlisted, chatted with or even discarded, and you will still be able to contact them via chat. If you want to know how to recover candidates from your jobs, click here → How can I recover expired candidates?
⚠️ Please, keep in mind that if you don't have a Premium account, you will lose everyone who has applied to your job if you have not done any of the above.
📱 From the app
- Click My Jobs
- Click on the "..." button in the top right-hand corner of the job post
- Click Close the job
- Select the reason for closing the job
🖥️ From the web
- Go to → https://web.jobtoday.com/auth/#/ and login with your details
- Go to My Jobs and then click on Active
- You'll see your active Jobs. Choose the one you want to close. Then click on "..." in the top right-hand corner and choose Close Job