How to stay safe on the platform
If you notice any suspicious behaviour, please get in touch with us directly! 🧐
⚠️ We would like to remind you of some basic safety rules:
- Do not send any scans or photos of personal documents under any circumstances.
- Do not pay any fees. Legitimate employers shouldn't ask you to pay for anything in advance. 💰
- Do not give access details to your payment accounts (e.g., eBay or PayPal). No employer should ask you for them.
- Keep your communication with employers inside our chat (avoid going to WhatsApp, Skype or any other external means of communication that may expose you and leave you vulnerable)
- Trusted employers often use an email address with their company domain. For example, JOB TODAY team members use email@example.com. Please always check that their email matches the employer's domain address.
- No employer should invite you to attend a job interview in an unusual location (e.g., public transport, any indoor or outdoor public location).
- We always recommend looking up the employer on the internet to make sure they are legitimate. You can look up their website and:
This way you check that they are a registered company ✅